Re: Wyoming Sen. Craig Thomas Dies at 74

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 5, 2007
      Speaking of Wyoming, you can get the least number of popular vote
      (about ninety thousand in a non-presidential cycle) to become a U.S.
      Senator in that state. That's less than what you need to be a State
      Senator in some states! I wonder what the Founding Fathers have to say
      about such absurdity.

      --- In prezveepsenator@yahoogroups.com, Greg Cannon <gregcannon1@...>