Re: Scratchy Election 2008 calculations

    Message 1 of 2 , May 31 4:14 PM
      Gore will make a deal with Obama so they can take down the Clintons
      together. The pundits are already mulling that possibility. I say that
      will be the case.

      Bush is the one if I have to name a President that has done more
      damage to his party in the subsequent elections than LBJ. It's not
      just a disastrous war alone this time but a racially "insensitive"
      Texan who doesn't know there are still plenty of Westerners and
      Southerners who can't stand his "liberal" racial stance. It's just a
      perfect storm in the making in 2008. That's why I'm not so worried
      about Pelosi and the Mormon Majority Leader. Joe Six-pack knows he
      can't stand the Republicans from the boy-molester all the way to the
      war. It's a sucker's choice for him. It's a bitter vote for the Dems.