[prezveepsenator] 1920

    Message 1 of 5 , May 28, 2007
      I just saw a very entertaining interview with David
      Pietruszo, whose new book "1920: The Year of the Six
      Presidents" was featured on Cspan 2's After Words. I
      have failed repeatedly in my attempts to get Yahoo to
      make links, so please forgive the lack thereof, but a
      copy and paste should get you to the site, if
      interested.

      http://www.booktv.org/General/index.asp?segID=8000&schedID=490&category=After+Words