Re: Bush may be saved by the immigration issue

    Message 1 of 5 , May 27, 2007
      > crapped on him in the Rose Garden, reporter Richard
      > Wolfe quipped that the bird 'hates our personal
      > freedoms.'

      "Why did the bird hate America!?"
      Message 2 of 5 , May 27, 2007
        Obviously, a clear and gathering threat...

        Message 3 of 5 , May 28, 2007
          I just saw a very entertaining interview with David
          Pietruszo, whose new book "1920: The Year of the Six
          Presidents" was featured on Cspan 2's After Words. I
          have failed repeatedly in my attempts to get Yahoo to
          make links, so please forgive the lack thereof, but a
          copy and paste should get you to the site, if
          interested.

          http://www.booktv.org/General/index.asp?segID=8000&schedID=490&category=After+Words