Re: NYT: Onetime Giuliani Insider Is Now a Critic

    Message 1 of 2 , May 22, 2007
      Rudy is losing all my respect for him in an even more despicable
      manner than McCain. While McCain is pandering to the right on just
      above every issue, Giuliani is exploiting 9/11 in ways that even the
      Bush gang didn't go in every occasion he speaks. I hope Rudy sleeps
      well at night while the ghosts at Ground Zero are still looking for a
      permanent resting place. I happen to believe in Karma.