Re: im thinking about leaving the group

    Message 1 of 4 , May 16, 2007
      I know that sometimes messages don't arrive because Yahoo Groups is
      having technical difficulties. They seem to do that at least once a
      month.

      I usually send my messages just from my email account, and they
      usually arrive. I'm looking forward to reading what you send us, and
      am sorry we haven't had a chance to read your posts in the past.

      Greg Cannon

      --- In prezveepsenator@yahoogroups.com, "Ram Lau" <ramlau@...> wrote:

      > Joseph,
      >
      > First, it's good to know that you enjoyed the materials that we
      > contributed. Second, the sure way to get an article posted is to do it
      > on the website if you want to share. I don't know how other members
      > send their materials but that's the want I've been doing it. I for one
      > wouldn't want to see you leave the group for not being able to
      contribute.

      > What I know is that 2008 will be an interesting year for this group
      > for sure!
      >
      > Ram
      >

      > --- In prezveepsenator@yahoogroups.com, "~**~**Joseph**~**~"
      > <jamconsin@> wrote:
      > >
      > > i have found the subject matter worth joing the group. some of the
      > > srticles that have been posted hav ben interesting reading. however,
      > > in a few instances, i would find an article on my own that i thought
      > > would be if interest to the group. when i would try to forward it to
      > > post it in the group, it would always come back with an error message
      > > saying it is too big or something so it would not go to the group. so
      > > i dont know if i am going to stay here in the group or not.
      > >
      > > joseph

    • Joseph Mooney
      Message 2 of 4 , May 16, 2007
        hi ram

        i just tried posting through the group web site and i think it is going to work.

        joseph

        <jamconsin@. ..> wrote:

        > i have found the subject matter worth joing the group. some of the
        > srticles that have been posted hav ben interesting reading. however,
        > in a few instances, i would find an article on my own that i thought
        > would be if interest to the group. when i would try to forward it to
        > post it in the group, it would always come back with an error message
        > saying it is too big or something so it would not go to the group. so
        > i dont know if i am going to stay here in the group or not.
        >
        > joseph

        TV dinner still cooling?