Re: LBJ's memoir for 1 cent

    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 28, 2004
      Well... Just like what I usually do with those heavy-weights, I
      randomly skimmed Caro's books. I strongly recommend his work to the
      hardcore LBJ fans (probably not too many out there) who want to know
      about the details of his life. But after reading "The Walls of
      Jericho" I kind of didn't want to read another (series of) book on
      Lyndon, I'm more interested in what he himself had to say.

      I hope Lady Bird is doing okay. She was a decent first lady.