Re: John McCain called out by CNN reporter Michael Ware

  • Gregory
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 4, 2007
      One quick last thought..as I read what I wrote it may sound as if I
      thought his race would end soon...it will be many months before that
      happens of course but I don't think he can capture the nomination.

      Gregory

      --- In prezveepsenator@yahoogroups.com, "Gregory" <greggolopry@...>

      http://people.monstersandcritics.com/news/article_1285664.php/John_McC