Podcast for friends

  • Rawang Rabgal
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 11, 2007
      http://web.mac.com/jjjakester/iWeb/carlandjerry%
      27spodcast/Podcast/Podcast.html

      http://www.apple.com/downloads/macosx/apple/application_updates/quick
      time713forwindows.html

      Here is the link to download, for FREE, the needed Quicktime 7.1 for
      Windows PC's. You cannot hear the podcast and our weekly review of
      the national headlines and issues that affect all working Americans
      and Democrats, and sensible and compassionate conservatives, as well
      as music and book reviews, if you do not download Quicktime for PC's.

      If you need a free download for your MAC, you can get that on
      Apple.com, too.

      Listen to a lively discussion between Jerry and I at Kiva Han Coffee
      Shop, in Pittsburgh, PA. It is truly entertaining.

      Carl