Tom's probably right

  • Richard Kelly
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 8, 2007
      Tom is probably right that its better to avoid discussions
      like this. When someone on the group trashes marraige, passes
      judgement on married people, etc. its probably better to con-
      sider the source and not reply.

      Richard Kelly
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 8, 2007
        That's not what I said and I resent your
        misinterpretation. A friendly suggestion, if I may:
        try concentrating on just the black parts of the
        posts....the stuff between the lines seem to be
        confusing you.

        Tom

        --- Richard Kelly <richwkelly@...> wrote:

        > Tom is probably right that its better to avoid
        > discussions
        > like this. When someone on the group trashes
        > marraige, passes
        > judgement on married people, etc. its probably
        > better to con-
        > sider the source and not reply.
        >

        > Richard Kelly

      • richard kelly
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 8, 2007
          Whatever that means...
          --- THOMAS JOHNSON <AVRCRDNG@...> wrote:

          > That's not what I said and I resent your
          > misinterpretation. A friendly suggestion, if I may:
          > try concentrating on just the black parts of the
          > posts....the stuff between the lines seem to be
          > confusing you.
          >
          > Tom
          >

          > --- Richard Kelly <richwkelly@...> wrote:
          >

          > > Tom is probably right that its better to avoid
          > > discussions
          > > like this. When someone on the group trashes
          > > marraige, passes
          > > judgement on married people, etc. its probably
          > > better to con-
          > > sider the source and not reply.
          > >

          > > Richard Kelly

          Bored stiff? Loosen up...