Molly Ivins

  • Richard Kelly
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2007
      I read Molly Ivin's columns now & then, and it seemed like she
      mostly was a party-line type. Did she ever disagree with the
      Democrats on anything? I recall she had a book called something
      like "You got to dance with the one that brung you" which might
      sum up all those liberal columnists who had endless excuses for
      a certain sleazy ex-President...

      Richard Kelly