Molly Ivins-Words Published 17 hours before passing

  • Gregory
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2007

      This piece was actually published 17 hours before the
      announcement of Molly Ivins' passing.)

      "We are the people who run this country.
      We are the deciders. And every single day,
      every single one of us needs to step outside
      and take some action to help stop this war."
      - Molly Ivins -

      http://www.berkeley daily.org/ article.cfm? issue=01- 30-07&storyID= 26229

      Molly Ivins
      b. 1944 d.2007

      "What you need is sustained outrage...there's far too much unthinking respect given to authority."