Green/Libertarian debate on C-Span

    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 6, 2004
      I watched about 45 minutes of the debate between David
      Cobb and Michael Badnarik this afternoon. Both were
      impressive and made good points (though I'm still
      voting for the lesser of two evils, Kerry). Some
      friends who were in the room while I was watching were
      amused when Cobb said something like, "I'm proud to be
      a white person talking about racism" and they agreed
      that both Cobb and Badnarik have annoying voices, and
      that it's sad Bush, Kerry, or Nader were too lazy to
      show up for the debate. For anyone who wants to see
      the debate, I recorded the last half or so for a
      friend of mine, but when he's done I could lend the
      video to anyone else. Right now there doesn't appear
      to be a transcript online, either on C-Span or either
      of the campaign sites.
      Greg
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 6, 2004
        Was the Cobb-Badnarik debate a re-run? I came back at about 5 and
        saw Robert Reich and Newt Gingrich on C-SPAN2 talking about US
        Workforce and the Global Economy. Too bad the show was almost over.

        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 6, 2004
          They debated August 31 and C-Span aired it for the first time today.
          C-Span might show it again but I don't know when. I think they'll
          debate again October 6, hopefully that'll be on C-Span too.