Re: Active Duty Soldiers Call for Iraq Withdrawal

  • Gregory
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 19, 2006
      Greg,

      Great post!

      This is one of those under-reported stories about the war...I hope
      that this gets broad coverage in the mainstream press. In the summer
      of 2005 I met a guy who was AWOL and he told some stuff that made me
      feel there was a very active and irrate part of the military that did
      not care for the war. He was headed to Canada and a friend of mine
      was going part way and gave him a ride.

      Again, great post!

      Gregory

      --- In prezveepsenator@yahoogroups.com, Greg Cannon <gregcannon1@...>