Iraq etc.

  • Richard Kelly
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 19, 2006
      Well, fellows, I admit you were right about the war in Iraq,
      it appears to be such a total fiasco. Although Iraq did have
      some elections, approve a new constitution, and all, there
      has been so such bloodshed. A year ago, maybe we could still
      hope the situation would improve, it has in fact grown worse.

      On another topic, hey Thomas Jefferson would have liked the
      Congress which just left town. "Do-Nothing Congress?" Didnt
      Jefferson say, the least government is the best government?
      (or words to what effect)

      Regards to the group,

      Richard Kelly