Spooky

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 2004
      "If we don't stop the Reds in South Vietnam, tomorrow they will be
      in Hawaii, and next week they will be in San Francisco."
      - Lyndon B. Johnson (TX), May 23, 1966

      "Our military is confronting terrorists in Iraq and Afghanistan and
      in other places so our people will not have to confront terrorist
      violence in New York or St. Louis or Los Angeles."
      - George W. Bush (TX), August 26, 2003