Re: [utepprogressives] Rick Santorum Breakdown Watch

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 18 8:51 PM
      And if the Eye of Mordor is on Iraq instead of on
      America, that suggests to me that he's implying the
      metaphorical Mount Doom is located somewhere in
      America. And so are the hobbits on their way to
      destroy the ring. What is the ring? What is Mount

      And, to get away from his awful analogy, is he also
      implying that we ought to stay at war in Iraq simply
      in order to keep Al-Qaida occupied attacking our
      troops in Iraq instead of attacking civillians in the
      U.S.? That seems a rather questionable way to support
      the troops.