Re: Washington Times: Resign, Mr. Speaker

    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 3, 2006
      Matthews just compared the recent events to the last days of the Roman
      empire. He must still feel sore about his vote for Bush back in 2000.

      Ram

      --- In prezveepsenator@yahoogroups.com, THOMAS JOHNSON <AVRCRDNG@...>

      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 3, 2006
        Let's not forget that in the last week or so, we've
        had the NIE and the Woodward book debunking almost
        every claim that Bush et all have made regarding what
        a great job they are doing on the war on terror.