Re: Fla. (Republican) Congressman Abruptly Resigns in Sex Scandal

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2006
      Another unsuccessful attempt to amend the
      Constitution, this one by former Congressman Foley:

      http://www.govtrack.us/congress/billtext.xpd?bill=hj108-44
      Proposing an amendment to the Constitution of the
      United States to provide that no person born in the
      United States will be a United States citizen unless a
      parent is a United States citizen, or is lawfully
      admitted for permanent residence in the United States,
      at the time of the birth.
      MARCH 31, 2003