Re: District 23 race has crowded field

    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 26, 2006
      No, but it's next to mine. I'm particularly interested as it contains
      parts of El Paso as well as San Antonio, where I have family, but also
      because it's such an odd situation created by all the gerrymandering
      and lawsuits. I'm in District 16, represented by Silvestre Reyes,
      whose only opponent this year is a Libertarian.

      --- In prezveepsenator@yahoogroups.com, THOMAS JOHNSON <AVRCRDNG@...>

      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 26, 2006
        That's too bad about district 23.. kinda like the
        governor's race.. the dumbest guv in the country is
        probably going to get re-elected because he was so
        vulnerable that he drew too many independent
        candidates.. could be a good strategy but he isn't
        smart enough to come up with it.

        Tom