Re: [prezveepsenator] District 23 race has crowded field

    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 25, 2006
      Is that your district, Greg?

      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 26, 2006
        No, but it's next to mine. I'm particularly interested as it contains
        parts of El Paso as well as San Antonio, where I have family, but also
        because it's such an odd situation created by all the gerrymandering
        and lawsuits. I'm in District 16, represented by Silvestre Reyes,
        whose only opponent this year is a Libertarian.

        --- In prezveepsenator@yahoogroups.com, THOMAS JOHNSON <AVRCRDNG@...>

        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 26, 2006
          That's too bad about district 23.. kinda like the
          governor's race.. the dumbest guv in the country is
          probably going to get re-elected because he was so
          vulnerable that he drew too many independent
          candidates.. could be a good strategy but he isn't
          smart enough to come up with it.

          Tom