Re: [prezveepsenator] Yahoo! News Story - Clinton, Fox anchor battle in interview - Yahoo! News

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 24, 2006
      Thanks for the post, Randal. I find it fairly
      remarkable that Bush was able to get Iraq out of the
      news for 2 weeks with a series of speeches and Clinton
      has dominated the news for almost a week> GOP
      strategist Ed Rollins has stated that Clinton is the
      greatest political strategist of our times. as Nixon
      and LBJ were of theirs.

      Tom

      http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060925/ap_on_re_us/clinton_fox_news