Re: [prezveepsenator] Re: Former Texas Gov. Ann Richards, 73, dies

    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 14 9:41 PM
      I know that she wanted to leave public life, so maybe
      she wasn't interested.. don't really know if there
      were any offers but I agree she would have been
      great... I think she felt it was time to make some
      money. She's a homegirl from Austin, so it was a fun
      career to watch blossom.. she used to say ' you can
      put lipstick on a hog and call her Monique, but it's
      still a hog,'when pols tried to use smoke and mirrors.