President Bush To Address Nation Monday

  • Randal Brown
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 9, 2006
      President George W. Bush will address the nation on Monday, September 11, 2006 to mark the anniversary of the 9-11 terrorists attacks on New York City and Washington, D.C. and Pennsylvania.

      I believe his remarks will begin on Monday at 9 PM/EST.  I may be wrong on the time, but I believe that is right.

      Do you Yahoo!?