To Greg Cannon

  • Gregory
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 4, 2006
      Do you have a blog? Is so, what is your url? If you have one I would
      like to add it to my blogroll.

      Thanks

      Gregory
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 5, 2006
        Gregory,

        No I don't have a blog. I've thought occasionaly about
        setting one up, but never have. And last month I got a
        new job that is eating up the vast majority of my free
        time, so I fear I wouldn't be able to update a blog
        much if I did have one. But it is an interesting idea
        that I'll keep in my mind. I do have a website (which
        I haven't updated in 4 or 5 months):
        www.geocities.com/gregcannon1

        Greg
      • Gregory
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 5, 2006
          Greg,

          Good luck with the new job! I put the website of yours on my blogroll.

          Gregory

          --- In prezveepsenator@yahoogroups.com, Greg Cannon <gregcannon1@...>

          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 6, 2006
            Good luck with the new gig, Greg...