Re: possible 2008 gop candidates for president

    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 1, 2004
      Bill Frist man. I don't see anyone else on the GOP side better
      positioned to run.

      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 2, 2004
        But Giuliani, Rice, and McCain have much better name recognition.

        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 2, 2004
          Rice will be remembered as one of the worst NSAs. McCain will be too
          old. Giuliani will have to face all the inexperience of running a
          government charges. My guess is that the GOP will come up with some
          Republican governor to run in 08.

          Ram

          --- In prezveepsenator@yahoogroups.com, "greg" <gregcannon1@y...>