New Table

  • Randal
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 25 9:28 PM
      I made a table in the database section of the group for the U.S.
      President's. I hope that is ok the moderators of the group. If it is
      ok and wanted, I will make one for the VP's too.

      Randal
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 26 12:29 AM
        Go for it, Randal. Your contribution is much appreciated.

        Ram

        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 26 9:32 AM
          Ram's the guy.. but I, for one, always appreciated all
          of the effort that you put in the American Presidents
          group.