New Group

  • as_is_35
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 28, 2006
      I have decided to start a new President's group. I have been missing it
      something bad. I had created it on MSN groups but I had problems
      getting in the group. So I hope you will all come and join again.

      Thanks

      Randal
    • Randal
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 6, 2006
        I have created a group for those who like discussing the 40th
        President Ronald Reagan. I hope you will come and join.