Re: [prezveepsenator] Re: Bush uses first-ever veto to kill popular stem cell bill

    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 19, 2006
      Sad as that is, it should usher in some pro stem cell
      politicans in Nov. At every turn, this guy gets it
      wrong.. I didn't he could pass his ancestor Franklin
      Pierce, who I have as the 3rd worst president ever,
      but he might suprise me...

      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 20, 2006
        > wrong.. I didn't he could pass his ancestor Franklin
        > Pierce, who I have as the 3rd worst president ever,
        > but he might suprise me...

        He was already below Pierce to me after Katrina. Unless some really
        great happens in the remaining days of his presidency, he will be
        remembered as the worst president that America ever had.