Re: Bush uses first-ever veto to kill popular stem cell bill

    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 19, 2006
      Thanks to this pro-death, pro-suffering administration we have to wait
      another 2 years to see the passage of the bill. It's a tragic day to
      American and mankind.

      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 19, 2006
        Sad as that is, it should usher in some pro stem cell
        politicans in Nov. At every turn, this guy gets it
        wrong.. I didn't he could pass his ancestor Franklin
        Pierce, who I have as the 3rd worst president ever,
        but he might suprise me...

        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 20, 2006
          > wrong.. I didn't he could pass his ancestor Franklin
          > Pierce, who I have as the 3rd worst president ever,
          > but he might suprise me...

          He was already below Pierce to me after Katrina. Unless some really
          great happens in the remaining days of his presidency, he will be
          remembered as the worst president that America ever had.