Re: Lincoln's 'Great Crime'

    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 25, 2004
      I'm not sure who DiLorenzo is except that he sometimes writes for a
      newsletter I get, lewrockwell.com. They have a libertarian bent and
      are often amusing.
      I agree with you, Lincoln was the right man for the job. I just think
      it's interesting he would order the Chief Justice arrested because the
      guy disagreed with Lincoln on something. A bit of history you don't
      hear mentioned much.
      --- In prezveepsenator@yahoogroups.com, "tonymaloley" <am7788zz@m...>