Re: [prezveepsenator] Re: From your "Rove"ing reporter

  • richard kelly
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 19, 2006
      Gregory:

      But don't you think their main job should be to report
      the news? I think this editorial from the Wall Street
      Journal is saying that the desire on the part of the
      media to cover "another Vietnam" and "another
      Watergate" adversely affected their reporting.

      Just as the administration is powerful, the media
      (newspapers, TV networks) is powerful. The media is
      capable of abusing that power, and a little honest
      scrutiny/criticism of them is a healthy thing.

      Richard Kelly

      http://mail.yahoo.com