New Group

  • Randal
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 16, 2006
      As many of you know I had closed Our American Presidents group. But
      now I truly wish I hadn't closed it. I am still very busy with other
      chores and what have you, but I just really need my group.lol

      I created another one called Our American Leaders on MSN groups. I put
      it on MSN groups because they have some feature we don't have here on
      Yahoo.

      So here is the new URL: I hope you will come and join again.

      http://groups.msn.com/OurAmericanLeaders

      Thanks

      Randal
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 17, 2006
        I'd be glad to join, Randal.. your input to this group
        is welcome, as far as I'm concerned.. I've always
        enjoyed our discussions.
        Tom

        --- Randal <munnie_mee@...> wrote:

        > As many of you know I had closed Our American
        > Presidents group. But
        > now I truly wish I hadn't closed it. I am still very
        > busy with other
        > chores and what have you, but I just really need my
        > group.lol
        >
        > I created another one called Our American Leaders on
        > MSN groups. I put
        > it on MSN groups because they have some feature we
        > don't have here on
        > Yahoo.
        >
        > So here is the new URL: I hope you will come and
        > join again.
        >
        > http://groups.msn.com/OurAmericanLeaders
        >
        > Thanks
        >
        > Randal

      • as_is_35
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 28, 2006
          I have decided to start a new President's group. I have been missing it
          something bad. I had created it on MSN groups but I had problems
          getting in the group. So I hope you will all come and join again.

          Thanks

          Randal
        • Randal
          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 6, 2006
            I have created a group for those who like discussing the 40th
            President Ronald Reagan. I hope you will come and join.