Re: America's biggest mistake

    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 15, 2006
      > 9/11 happened a long time before we invaded Iraq.
      > They're going to hate us, anyway.

      The problem here is that the Iraq war not only made them hate us more
      but also created new haters. The Iraq war has made the religious
      moderates more sympathetic to the cause of the radicals. Do you see my
      point?

      Dr. King once said: "Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light
      can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that."