Re: [prezveepsenator] Re: Saddam connections

  • richard kelly
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 13, 2006
      We're getting a preview of what this Palestinian
      homeland is going to look like. Maybe they should
      figure out how to govern the land they already
      possess before demanding more.

      Its been repeated many times that Barak made a
      decent offer to the Palestinians (back when Clinton
      was President) and the Noble Peace Prize winning
      king of the terrorists Arafat turned it down. Instead,
      another intifada, more murder.

      Oh I'm sure Gregory will say its all Israel's fault.

      Richard Kelly

      http://mail.yahoo.com