Re: Welcome or not?

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 11, 2006
      > So, generally speaking, is that true?

      Yes. Very much so. To quote Justice Brandeis: "If there be time to
      expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the
      evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more
      speech,
      not enforced silence." While we welcome and *encourage* the
      expressions of all views and opinions, we also believe that reason and
      knowledge will continue to change these views and opinions for the
      better. I totally agree with Jesus that "the truth shall make you
      free." (John 8:32) All it takes is an open mind to allow that to happen.

      That's what this group is about. That's why we don't delete any posts
      that are not spam.