Re: Al-Zarqawi story

  • Fader
    Message 1 of 14 , Jun 10, 2006
      Killing Al-Zarqawi is a must. I am amazed it took so long to get the
      job done. Lets just hope that while we were trying to take him out
      that we have some how wiped out his entire gene pool. Wife, kids, pets
      and all.

      The man cut the head off of an American, filmed it and sent it to the
      press so the mans family could watch and the whole world could
      witness. It is regrettable he died so quickly as I would have rathered
      he met a much more painful death.

      Fader