Re: Al-Zarqawi story

    Message 1 of 14 , Jun 9, 2006
      > other things, that the demise of Zarqawi might
      > aid the new government, it will probably slow
      > down the insurgency for a while, etc.

      All I can say is that I sincerely hope that this is the case. A
      realist would see the potential of the backlash of killing the
      regional leader of an organization whose members aren't afraid of
      dying for their cause.

      Therefore, that was good news but surely not that big of a deal. At
      least lot much bigger than Specter's going public to criticize
      Cheney's darkness.

      Ram
    • Fader
      Message 2 of 14 , Jun 10, 2006
        Killing Al-Zarqawi is a must. I am amazed it took so long to get the
        job done. Lets just hope that while we were trying to take him out
        that we have some how wiped out his entire gene pool. Wife, kids, pets
        and all.

        The man cut the head off of an American, filmed it and sent it to the
        press so the mans family could watch and the whole world could
        witness. It is regrettable he died so quickly as I would have rathered
        he met a much more painful death.

        Fader