Re: Digest Number 42

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 24, 2004
      Sure thing, Greg. I always think that people should get as much as
      education as they can. America is great because America doesn't
      waste people's talents. And the country is damned if it's own people
      start persecuting the intellectuals. I see that happening already
      when I see how unpopular Krugman is on Fox News.