Supreme Court related

  • Richard Kelly
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 5, 2006
      Thanks to Gregory and Greg for suggestions regarding Supreme
      Court links. I checked out the links from Gregory, the "SCOTUS"
      one looked very informative, "under the robes" entertaining.

      It just seems I haven't seen much on the Supreme Court for a while,
      in particular since Roberts became Chief Justice. I dont mean in
      particular details on specific cases, more of an overall assessment.

      I recently read an article which quoted Brandeis and noted that was
      "back when the Supreme Court was an indepedent branch of
      government" What did they mean by that?

      Thanks again,

      Richard Kelly