Supreme Court discussion group?

  • Richard Kelly
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 4, 2006
      Sorry to crash your esteemed group, but I had a question. Is there
      a Yahoo group that does for the U.S. Supreme Court what this group
      and "Our American Presidents" does for the Presidency? Any group such
      as that which you'd recommend?

      Thanks,

      Richard Kelly
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 4, 2006
        Richard, I looked around the Yahoo categories for a
        group like that and couldn't find one. There's a
        Judicial Branch category, but that doesn't have one
        about the Supreme Court. There's apparently a
        simulation group where people pretend they're on the
        Supreme Court. Here's a link to the Judicial Branch
        category:

        But most of the groups in that category appear to be
        partisan or to be for griping about the judicial
        branch. There are a few that might be scholarly,
        though I'm not sure:

        But neither of those are only about the Supreme Court.
        If you or anyone else started a group about them, I'd
        be interested in joining.

        Greg

        --- Richard Kelly <richwkelly@...> wrote:

        > Sorry to crash your esteemed group, but I had a
        > question. Is there
        > a Yahoo group that does for the U.S. Supreme Court
        > what this group
        > and "Our American Presidents" does for the
        > Presidency? Any group such
        > as that which you'd recommend?
        >
        > Thanks,
        >
        > Richard Kelly

      • Gregory
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 4, 2006
          Richard,

          I am posting some links to remarkable sites for law and court updates,
          including the Supreme Court. Some are put together by law clerks and
          others 'in the know' and as such I hope you find them useful.I use them
          all the time for my research and as such have them in my faves.

          http://www.chrisgeidner.com/blog/

          http://lsolum.blogspot.com/

          http://www.scotusblog.com/movabletype/

          http://news.findlaw.com/legalnews/documents/archive_g.html

          http://www.llrx.com/features/supremectwebguide.htm

          http://underneaththeirrobes.blogs.com/

          I really enjoy the last one a great deal.

          Gregory

          --- In prezveepsenator@yahoogroups.com, "Richard Kelly"