Re: [prezveepsenator] Re: "George W. Bush is in serious contention for the title of worst ever. "

    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 19, 2006
      I also have him lower than Pierce and, certainly
      Harding, coming down the back stretch nose to nose
      with A Johnson, bearing down on Buchanan. With 2 and
      half years to go a lot could happen.. I can kind of
      understand why he won't take a page from the Clinton
      playbook on presidential restoration, but why isn't he
      following Reagan's example? I guess this is what you
      get you are incompetent and surround yourself with yes
      men.