Re: Sources: DeLay to leave House re-election race

    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 3, 2006
      I'm looking forward to the imminent DeLay jokes.

      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 3, 2006
        It's a great day !!! He was the absolute worst person
        in politics since McCarthy. Can anybody think of
        anyone who was worse?

        http://www.cnn.com/2006/POLITICS/04/03/delay.election/index.html

        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 4, 2006
          > It's a great day !!! He was the absolute worst person
          > in politics since McCarthy. Can anybody think of
          > anyone who was worse?
          >
          > Tom

          Rove and Atwater first come to mind.

          Message 4 of 7 , Apr 4, 2006
            Point taken.. I only recently discovered that Rove was
            part of CREEP of Watergate fame.

            > > It's a great day !!! He was the absolute worst
            > person
            > > in politics since McCarthy. Can anybody think of
            > > anyone who was worse?
            > >
            > > Tom
            >
            > Rove and Atwater first come to mind.
            >
            > Ram
            >

            > Yahoo! Groups Links

          • Randal M. Brown
            Message 5 of 7 , Apr 4, 2006
              Well as far as I am concerned Ted Kennedy and Hillary Clinton are far more worse.

              Randal

              THOMAS JOHNSON <AVRCRDNG@...> wrote:
              Point taken.. I only recently discovered that Rove was
              part of CREEP of Watergate fame.

              > > It's a great day !!! He was the absolute worst
              > person
              > > in politics since McCarthy. Can anybody think of
              > > anyone who was  worse?
              > >
              > > Tom
              >
              > Rove and Atwater first come to mind.
              >
              > Ram
              >

              > Yahoo! Groups Links

              YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

              Message 6 of 7 , Apr 4, 2006
                > Well as far as I am concerned Ted Kennedy and Hillary Clinton are
                far more worse.

                How "far more worse" are they? I'm all ears.