What words do these describe?

  • Gregory
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 16, 2006
      lying, thieving, holier- than- thou,
      right- wing, cruel, crude, rude, gauche, coarse,
      crass, cocky, corrupt, dishonest, debauched,
      degenerate, dissolute, swaggering, lawyer shooting,
      bullhorn shouting, infrastructure destroying,
      hysterical, history defying, finger- pointing, puppy
      stomping, roommate appointing, pretzel choking,
      collateral damaging, aspersion casting, wedding party
      bombing, clear cutting, torturing, jobs outsourcing,
      torture outsourcing, "so- called" compassionate-
      conservative, women's rights eradicating, Medicare
      cutting, uncouth, spiteful, boorish, vengeful,
      noxious, homophobic, xenophobic, xylophonic, racist,
      sexist, ageist, fascist, cashist, audaciously stupid,
      brazenly selfish, lethally ignorant, journalist
      purchasing, genocide ignoring, corporation kissing,
      poverty inducing, crooked, coercive, autocratic,
      primitive, uppity, high- handed, domineering,
      arrogant, inhuman, inhumane, insolent, know- it- all,
      snotty, pompous, contemptuous, supercilious, gutless,
      spineless, shameless, avaricious, poisonous,
      imperious, merciless, graceless, tactless, brutish,
      brutal, Karl Roving, backward thinking, persistent
      vegetative state grandstanding, nuclear option
      threatening, evolution denying, irony deprived,
      depraved, insincere, conceited, perverted, pre-emptory
      invading of a country that had absolutely nothing to
      do with 911, 35 day vacation taking, bribe soliciting,
      incapable, inbred, hellish, proud for no apparent
      reason, smarty pants, loudmouth, bullying, swell
      headed, ethnic cleansing, ethics eluding, domestic
      spying, medical marijuana busting, kick backing,
      Halliburtoning, New Deal disintegrating, narcissistic,
      undiplomatic, blustering, malevolent, demonizing, baby
      seal clubbing, Duke Cunninghamming, hectoring,
      verbally flatulent, pro- bad- anti- good, Moslem
      baiting, photo- op arranging, hurricane disregarding,
      oil company hugging, judge packing, science disputing,
      faith based mathematics advocating, armament selling,
      nonsense spewing, education ravaging, whiny,
      unscrupulous, greedy exponential factor fifteen,
      fraudulent, CIA outing, redistricting, anybody who
      disagrees with them slandering, fact twisting, ally
      alienating, betraying, god and flag waving, scare
      mongering, Cindy Sheehan libeling, phony question
      asking, just won't get off the Arctic National
      Wildlife Refuge drilling, two- faced, inept, callous,
      menacing, your hand under a rock- the maggoty remains
      of a marsupial, oppressive, vulgar, antagonistic,
      brush clearing suck- up, showboating, tyrannizing,
      peace hating, water and air and ground and media
      polluting which is pretty much all the polluting you
      can get, deadly, illegal, pernicious, lethal, haughty,
      venomous, virulent, ineffectual, mephitic, egotistic,
      bloodthirsty, incompetent, hypocritical, did I say
      evil, I'm not sure if I said evil, because I want to
      make sure I say evilÂ… EVIL, cretinous, fool, toad,
      buttwipe, lizardstick, cowardly, lackey imperialistic
      tool slime buckets
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 16, 2006
        Gregory.. I think this list went too far: in 5 long(
        and I do mean really, really long) years I have not
        heard one bad thing said about xylophones.. I'm down
        with the rest of it though.

        Tom