Re: [prezveepsenator] New member

    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 13, 2006
      Richard.. there is nothing wrong with a conservative
      point of view; in fact I'm a fiscal conservative
      myself, but that is quite different from calling
      someone a 'member of the Osama Bin Laden fan club'
      when they disagree with you or the current president
      as you did when you were in the American Presidents
      group. Civil discourse of all kinds are encouraged
      here, at least in my opinion, but insults are not.
      Many of us would like to take back some of the
      comments we have made in the past, and I am one of
      them. If you keep your posts well-reasoned and civil,
      you will be just fine.

      Tom