Re: [prezveepsenator] Bush Shocked by Arrest of Former Adviser

    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 11, 2006
      How many scandals broke this week? I've lost track.
      Then there's Interior Sec. Gale Norton who suddenly
      resigned. Its been reported that she was axed because
      of of close ties and dealings with Jack Abramhoff.

      http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/E/EX_BUSH_AIDE?SITE=7219&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2006-03-11-09-15-44

      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 11, 2006
        > How many scandals broke this week? I've lost track.
        > Then there's Interior Sec. Gale Norton who suddenly
        > resigned. Its been reported that she was axed because
        > of of close ties and dealings with Jack Abramhoff.

        It feels more and more like 1973.