Re: [prezveepsenator] Re: Molly Ivins Gives 'Em Hell! A MUST READ!!!!!!!!

    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 10 6:45 PM
      I believe that Bell, Radnofsky, and Alvarado all won
      here. The county races I'm interested in all with go
      into runoffs. El Paso's one Republican in the state
      legislature, Pat Haggerty, barely defeated his
      challenger (who is seeking a recount). And Frank
      Madla's Senate seat includes a small part of El Paso,
      and I suppose you heard he was defeated by Carlos
      Uresti. Kinky and Strayhorn both have
      signature-gatherers in town already.