O'connor warns of dictatorship

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 10, 2006
      It was reported that she used the word "dictatorship"
      twice in her speech. From NPR.org:

      Newly retired Supreme Court Justice Sandra Day
      O'Connor took on conservative Republican critics of
      the courts in a speech Thursday. She told an audience
      at Georgetown University that Republican proposals,
      and their sometimes uncivil tone, pose a danger to the
      independence of the judiciary, and the freedoms of all
      Americans.