Re: [prezveepsenator] Re: Molly Ivins Gives 'Em Hell! A MUST READ!!!!!!!!

    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 9, 2006
      Yeah, she really lined it out. BTW I used to live down
      the street from Molly and she is a character.
      Greg, how did the primaries go in El Paso?

      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 10, 2006
        I believe that Bell, Radnofsky, and Alvarado all won
        here. The county races I'm interested in all with go
        into runoffs. El Paso's one Republican in the state
        legislature, Pat Haggerty, barely defeated his
        challenger (who is seeking a recount). And Frank
        Madla's Senate seat includes a small part of El Paso,
        and I suppose you heard he was defeated by Carlos
        Uresti. Kinky and Strayhorn both have
        signature-gatherers in town already.