Re: Touching words

    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 16 10:07 PM
      > It's amazing to me that some people think that lowering taxes is
      > always better. What do you get with zero taxes? Feudalism?

      Much, much worse has happened. It's called robbing you and the
      future of the country and the world. The billionaires have become
      the multi-billionaires as there are not hundreds of them. They are
      pretty much controlling the whole world and transforming once-
      regulated capitalism to a global slavery system of different degrees.

      We are, however, very used to turning a blind eye on the little
      girls who work till they literally puke their last drop of blood and
      die in the 100-degree factories in Berma. Their lives are so cheap.